PyMW 0.3 has been released after work over the summer as part of Google Summer of Code.
Changes in 0.3
- Added MapReduce class for use with PyMW.
- Added interface for performing simulations.
- Added worker-task matching functionality.
- Added support for file attachments to tasks.
- Added traceback for worker exceptions.
- Simplified interface design and function.
- BOINC interface changes
- Added native worker for launching scripts in Windows.
- Added support for custom, cross-platform workers.
- Removed old pymw_setup script (automatic now).
- Added attributes to customize BOINC work units.
- Updated to use the new structure for BOINC Python library.
PyMW 0.3 (September 20, 2009)
Posted by eheien